A collection of articles of interest to parents on topics including asthma, croup, insect bites, babies – the critical first hours, concussion & head injury, ear infections, jaundice, sore throats, colic, obesity.
Bonus: Alzheimer Disease
A collection of articles of interest to parents. Titles include:
- The Many Signs of Asthma in Kids, Characteristics of Asthma and Medications
- Croup, The On-The-Spot Diagnosis
- What Bit You?
- Babies: The First 24 Hours of Life
- Concussion and Head Injury
- Ear infections, The essential things parents and caregivers need to know
- Jaundiced, When Baby’s Eyes Are Yellow
- Sore throat that is due to a strep throat
- The Cry Baby Has Colic
- Five Diseases Associated with Overweight and Obesity and How to Beat them
- Alzheimer Disease, Is There Any Way Out?